Green Magma is a supplemential green food that contains great amounts of active components such as minerals, enzymes, chlorophyll, proteins and vitamins. The gentle juice extraction and spray-dry method of capturing the nutrients in green plants was originally developed and patented by Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara in Japan and perfected over several decades of intensive research. In 1975 Dr Yoshihide Hagiwara the founder of Green Foods was awarded Japan’s prestigious Science and Technology Award for the unique extraction and spray dry process used in the production of Green Magma. The barley grass used for Green Magma is organically grown in the fertile hillsides of Japan and on California’s Oxnard Plain.
Powdered juice from organic young barley grass, organic maltodextrin, organic brown rice.
Antioxidants : Superoxyde Dismutase, Glycolsylisovitexine, Catalase, Chlorophylle, Selenium, Alpha-carotene, Beta carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E.
Enzymes: Cytochrome Oxidase, Catalase, Aspartate Aminotransferase, Malic dehydrogenase, Acide Gras Oxidase, Hexokinase, Superoxide Dismutase, Nitrate reductase, Polyphenoloxidase, Peroxidase, Transhydrogenase, Phosphatase, Phospholipase.
What is Chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is actually responsible for the green pigmentation in plants. Chlorophyll is actually very similar to human blood, to the hema in human hemoglobin. The difference between them is that the heme molecule contains the element iron at its centre, whereas the chlorophyll molecule, also an oxygen-carrier contains magnesium. The healing aspects of chlorophyll were reported in 1940 by Dr. Benjamin Gruskin. Researchers in the early 1980s discovered that chlorophylls and related chemicals could inhibit the ability of certain DNA-damaging chemicals to cause mutations in bacteria. Chlorophyll consumption increases the number of red blood cells and, therefore, increase oxygen utilization by the body. Young barley grass juice contains 66 times more chlorophyll than spinach and is therefore one of the best natural sources of chlorophyll.
Green Magma Benefits
• Green Magma is also rich in chlorophyll which gives barley and many other vegetables their rich green color. Chlorophyll-rich greens have long been used in restoration of health and blood builders. The chlorophyll content of Green Magma is a natural detoxifier and helps eliminate toxins from the intestines and other tissues. Chlorophyll also has an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effect.
• Our body’s main detoxification organs and systems are liver, kidneys,colon, gallbladder, lungs, skin, lymph and blood. Green Magma is rich in chlorophyll and enzymes, and in many other antioxidant nutrients that can help your body to detoxify from toxic chemicals and heavy metals. Detoxing is particularly important in the modern world, since environmental pollutants, toxins and other elements can quickly build up to toxic levels in your body and cause ill health and a variety of mental and physical consequences. Detoxification strengthens the body’s immune functions and promotes healthy cell division.
• When the nutrient content of single servings of Green Magma were compared to the nutrient content of single servings of different vegetables, Green Magma was found to contain greater amounts of vitamin A, vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B6, calcium and magnesium than nine or more of the ten vegetables measured. When mixed with a glass of juice or water, Green Magma offers a convenient chlorophyll-rich whole food with a natural balance of beta-carotene, minerals, amino acids, active enzymes, and vitamins C and E, B1, B2, B3 and B6, among others. Analysis of barley grass juice by Dr. Hagiwara has shown that it contains just about all the nutrients our body needs for optimal health.
• According to Dr. Perricone, a key attribute of barley grass juice is its ability to promote healthy cardiovascular function . People who regularly consume powdered organic barley grass juice supplements could be providing a boost to their cardiovascular system, according to research recently published in the peer-reviewed scientific journal, Diabetes and Metabolism.
• Antioxidants are molecules which can safely interact with free radicals and terminate the chain reaction before vital molecules are damaged. Researchers at such leading universities as the University of California at Davis and George Washington University have found that barley grass juice contains potent antioxidants that have been shown to help prevent lipid peroxidation caused by free radicals. Antioxidant protection is provided by a synergistic combination of antioxidants including alpha-carotene, beta carotene, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin E, 2-0-glycosylisovitexin, superoxide dismutase, catalase, and chlorophyll.
• Green Barley contains over 70 nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes – in particular Superoxide Dismutase – a powerful free radical scavenger. While various brands of green barley powders exist, only Green Magma contains the active, living young barley grass plant. The manufacturing process of Green Magma best preserves all micronutrients in barley grass, in particular through two processes invented by Dr. Hagiwara.
Green Magma & Cancer
The alkaline in green magma helps to neutralize acids in the stomach that is caused from eating meats and other fatty foods. Living things are extremely sensitive to pH and function best when solutions are nearly neutral. Most interior living matter (excluding the cell nucleus) has a pH of about 6.8. There have actually been many studies performed that concluded that cancer can not live in a body that is alkaline. When the body’s pH is too acidic, cells cannot function at their optimal level. This is why a person is more likely to become ill, develop infections, or even develop cancer when their diet is acidic as compared to alkaline. Test tube studies support the fact that tumors grow faster in more acidic environments. Dr. Keiichi Morishita in this book, The Hidden Truth of Cancer states that if the blood develops a more acidic condition, then these excess acidic wastes have to be deposited somewhere in the body.
How to Use Green Magma
Green Magma Dosage; Green Magma is available in powder, sachet and tablet formats. Green Magma is best taken prior to meals in doses of between 3-6g per day. Green Magma powder can be mixed with either cold water or fruit juice (non-citrus fruit juice). Drink Green Magma in the morning, at least 20-30 minutes before you eat. Green Magma neutralizes the acids in you body when you haven’t eaten. Never mix it with hot drinks or acid juices, it will destroy the living enzymes. The tablets may be taken with a glass of water, prior to meals, in doses of between 6-12 tablets per day. Store in a cool, dry place.
Green Magma Side Effects
Green Magma is safe to take in the long term.At this time there are no known side effects when using Green Magma.